Blissfully Unaware of Repercussions

Many people around are unaware of the repercussions surrounding the bliss they are in about crime. They think that if they remain watchful like the sentinels of prominent people, nothing untoward will happen to them. According to them, only gullible people are victims of such crimes.

I was one of these people and an incident shook me out of my reverie. A brief narration follows:

While traveling to my workplace daily I thought that a cell phone placed in the front pocket of my denims won't be stolen. But I was so wrong. One day while commuting in the bus, my phone worth ten grand was stolen and I could do nothing about it. This was because the bus in which the theft took place was changed by me to another in the course of travel.

As trying to get to the thief was out of question, I reached home all decked up to face the music from my family- it was gifted to me by my siblings.

Anything can happen to people anywhere in any region. Being blissfully unaware doesn't bode well in everyday situations. Awareness and being mindful of any worst scenarios may seem to help. But there is no place safer than the vault.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to be Motivated in Daily Life?

On Timidity

The Reading Isotope