Motivation Doses

 In order to survive in the rat race around, it is very necessary to have one's own personal brand of motivation. There are a number of such things that trigger and motivate everyone. This can be at their workplaces or hostels or university campuses or school. The best ones helping others and maybe, me can be shown here.

I met a person at my university hostel and was impressed by what motivates him. It was a simple thing. He revealed it to me while I was in his room. The fact that there is a possibility around to cast a lasting impression on someone he meets, motivated him. To be sure, this worked and I was the one who received the lasting impression from him.

It is different with me. I get motivated by maintaining a strict schedule. The fact that I am busy with no time for any distraction such as messages on a phone or a workout regimen, motivates me.

Everyone has this in their veins. Otherwise, it is not possible to achieve much. There sure may be something that motivates you. What is it that does help you stick in the rat race? Do share to be enlightened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to be Motivated in Daily Life?

On Timidity

The Reading Isotope